Supervising workers while making sure to stay in compliance with the law can be complex, especially for small business. Common needs include:
- Employee handbooks
- Training and policies on discrimination and sexual harassment
- Terminating employees
- Conducting interviews
- Employment contracts
- Classifying workers as employees or independent contractors
- Exempt versus non-exempt employee status
- Employee misconduct and discipline
- Non-disclosure agreements
- Social media policies
- Reasonable accommodations for disabilities
- Complying with legal requirements for interns
Contact me to schedule a free 30-minute initial consultation.
Note: Contacting me does not create an attorney-client relationship.