Time Commitment and Location: 1-2 hours per day, you set your own work times, work from home.
Pay: $20-30 per hour, depending on experience and ability
Description: Solo transactional law practice is in need of daily support efforts to complete repetitive tasks. This would be a good work-from-home “side gig” for a legal secretary or paralegal. The ideal candidate is a professional with law firm experience and strong skills for working independently in a virtual environment (strong internet connection required). Position requires use of Google Workspace (including occasional virtual meetings on Google Meet), Mail Chimp, Dropbox, PennFile, IRS EIN Assistant, and other online applications, as well as Microsoft Office. Must be able to make professional phone and video calls.
- Send engagement letters to clients
- Complete IRS form SS-4 and send to clients
- Apply for EINs
- Publish legal notices
- Add new clients to mailing list
- Complete state-level entity filings on PennFile
- Assemble and email standard entity formation documents (e.g. operating agreements) with provided language
How to Apply: Email firstname.lastname@example.org, attach your CV or resume, and describe your experience with this type of work.